Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Taking Care of Business

Although the day seemed to be working against us somewhat today, I feel good in that I was able to cross off something big on my list to do's. A passport needed to be renewed, and soon. Well, it wasn't actually needed until the end of March for Jake's orchestra trip, but I've been thinking about getting it done for quite awhile. And, it was bugging me.

We drove to the closest government service center, hoping that we had all the correct documents needed, only to find out that this particular center had been penalized for something they had done, and they weren't able to process passports until the end of January. Are processing passports a lucrative business for the government service centers? Weird. So, we drove to the next town. We did find the place, the lines were even shorter than at the first place, and we were in and out in less than fifteen minutes. Hardly worth stressing about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!