Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Curves




A part of my daily routine is working out at Curves. I've been going to Curves for almost two years now, and I absolutely love it. I try to go three to four times a week. And, If I go at least twelve days in a month, my health insurance will kick in twenty dollars toward the monthly membership fee. 

Since I've been working out there, I feel stronger and healthier. I sleep better, move better, and feel better. I've met a whole new circle of friends there! Some of the women are in their eighties, and are such an inspiration. And, they're wise. I learn something new every day. 

Oh, and I'm not getting paid to endorse Curves. It's just that it's been that good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!