Monday, January 9, 2012

Catching Up With An Old Friend


I overslept this morning, and it felt good. I think some of the others in the family slept especially well last night, too. Nick said maybe because of the pizza we ate last night. At any rate, I made it to work on time and afterwards, I met up with an old friend for coffee.

It was great to see her. We go way back to when we worked together at the hospital, and spent those years growing up, really. I think it's been at least two years since we've been able to meet. So much has happened, and it was good to exchange stories and catch up.

Tonight, Katie and I took some pictures of her paintings, and then she took a picture of me in my new Duck Apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!