Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's been a balmy 32 degrees today and the roads have been decent. Not much sun, but it was nice enough that I saw some people running around Lake Calhoun. It's energizing to see, and for a moment I felt like the world was wide open with possibilities. I love that feeling.

It's been a quiet day, though. It seems that the month of January is often quiet and uneventful. I'm not really complaining, that's just the way it is. I'll go work out at Curves, make some supper, and take care of my people and home. Thinking of supper, I plan on making a recipe that I haven't made in awhile, and I'll even post the recipe ~

ChopStix Tuna
2 cans tuna
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup white cooking wine or water
1 small onion chopped
1-2 stalks celery
dash pepper
2 cups chow mein noodles-divided
1/2 cup salted cashews-optional

Mix all together, except 1/2 of the chow mein noodles and put in a greased casserole dish. Top with remaining chow mein noodles. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.

And, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!