Sunday, January 22, 2012


I read somewhere once that having too clean of a house means you might be boring. I think I saw this on a magnet hanging on a friend's refrigerator, and it must have made me think because I still remember it after all these years. I decided that I must not be a boring person as my house is always a work in the making.

I've been in a battle with my house for quite some time now, and my friends are probably tired of hearing about all my declutter challenges! However, I am making progress and I think a clean house can be mind clearing, too, and calming. So the quest continues.

This weekend, I've been working on the basement storage room. What I'm finding a lot of, is paper. Lots of paper to shred, recycle, and file. I'm thinking that being an office manager is probably not my calling and that I should probably stick to nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!