Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mystery




A favorite green glass cup has gone missing and nobody seems to know anything about it.

I found this set at a local thrift store about a year ago, and we've only used the dishes a couple times for special occasions. I store them up on a high shelf in the kitchen, so high that you need to stand on a chair to get them down, so it's not like someone would just easily grab one to use.

There are only five of us in the family, everyone has been asked, and nobody is confessing. I'd just like to know so I can stop searching and get on with life, know what I mean?

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I hate when something treasured goes missing without a trace. Hopefully it turns up unharmed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!