Sunday, February 19, 2012

Simple Food




Sometimes simple food is the best. Yesterday I made an Aldis run to stock up on ground turkey, and since I was already in the frozen food department, I decided to take a closer look at the types of pizza they had. To my surprise and delight, I saw they had their own brand of a supreme party pizza, and for only 99 cents a pizza!

I bought a few, because how can you go wrong with a pizza that costs less than a buck? And, look at the picture! Isn't that a pretty pizza?

I also made some Cranberry Apple Zinger refrigerator tea. I made it like a Sun Tea, but let it steep in the fridge all day. Besides trying to get the family to drink less juice, I have tons of tea bags I want to use up. I thought the tea was quite refreshing, we shall see if the family agrees.

Sugar cookies for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. That pizza is amazing and for only $1 i would have brought a heap as well. Now the cookies, they really want to make me dip into the screen and take a bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are crazy about those Supreme Party Pizzas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!