Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quiet Sunday


We visited a new church today. It was quite different than what we were used to, but I kind of liked it. They had a jazz music service, and the songs were meant to be related to the start of the Lenten season. Kind of unique, but it worked. The sermon was obviously biblical based, the minister was a good speaker, and I liked that the Lord's Prayer was the traditional version I grew up with. I also thought the pews were quite comfortable ...

After breakfast out and a little drive around town, we headed home. The weather is starting to feel suspicious, and I heard that a foot of snow might be on it's way in a day or so. As for the rest of the day, I have a pork roast cooking away in the crockpot for supper and I think it's probably a good time to wash the sheets on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!