Saturday, February 25, 2012

Date Night


We went to the American Legion last night for a fish fry and karaoke. Bruce got up and sang New York, New York.

I guess I don't totally understand how an American Legion works, but the public is allowed in ... think I'll do my usual Google search to figure it out. It seems that each one has it's own personality, too. This one was very friendly and comfortable. I kept looking at the other people there and trying to guess their ages and I couldn't figure out if most of them were younger or older than we were. Not that any of this really matters.

I think maybe we will go back sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! I like places like that, laid back and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!