Friday, February 10, 2012

Simple Day

There's not a a lot to report on a day such as today, but I will say that it has been a pretty good day.

Made my drive into the city to take care of all my little old people at work. I like my job. It feels good to care for other people, and reminds me of why I went into nursing in the first place. And I hope that I can keep doing this for a long, long time.

The day is clear and cold, with lots of sun. It was a brisk walk to work, but with that bright sun, who can complain?

I thoroughly enjoyed my bowl of turkey chili and banana for lunch.

And tonight, we get to venture back into the city to hear Bruce's guitar instructor perform at some pizza joint. I said, when was the last time we went out on a date in the city?

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!