Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dreaming of Spring

As I was doing my grocery shopping today at Cub, I couldn't help but notice the flowers on sale. They were so colorful and energizing that I had to take a picture. We've had a mild winter, but I still can't wait until Spring. Hurry, hurry!

Oh, and I thought I'd fill you all in on a couple of updates ... the official winner of last week's chili cook off was indeed Beverly's Kick A** Chili. I just knew that would be the case. So, I decided to make some chili tonight. I followed the recipe, but chickened out when it came to adding the jalapeƱo peppers and added diced green chills instead. Oh, and I used ground turkey because I'm trying to eat a little healthier these days.

The next update is that the missing green glass cup still has not been found. Nor has anybody stepped forward to release information regarding it's whereabouts or confess any unfortunate accident that might have happened to it ...so, I decided to look on ebay and actually found some! Two dinner plates, two cups, and three saucers for the cups. I decided I wanted them, ordered them, and they arrived yesterday. I feel better about the situation now. The only potential problem to this might be that it was really fun to receive a package in the mail and I'm already thinking about what else I can order. Oh, dear.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to receive something in the mail that isnt a bill isnt it! Glad you found a solution for your favorite glassware :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!