Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Update on Minnie


Minnie is doing better, digestive wise. I'm hoping that the combination of canned meat and pumpkin mixed in will be all that she needs for the most part. I think I'll probably give her a little saucer of milk once in a while, but it would be nice to not have to give her Miralax on a regular basis.

Cat constipation is kind of a big deal. And I think I'm possibly getting a little obsessive about it. I'd better stop that.

Anyway, today I decided to freeze individual portions of pumpkin in an ice tray. That huge can of pumpkin I had opened was taking forever to go through, and you know me and how I don't like to waste food.

The next thing I'm going to have to take care of, is weaning her off the cat box I TEMPORARILY placed in the kitchen bathroom as it now seems to be her favorite box to use. Oh, my.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad there is improvement! Nothing is worse than to have one of our 4 legged family members sick :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that she's feeling better, too. Such a relief.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!