Thursday, October 12, 2017

Oktoberfest 2017






Every year now for quite a few years (but I can't remember exactly how many), Debbie and I have our Annual Oktoberfest Lunch at Macy's Lakeshore Grill in the Ridgedale Mall.

We don't drink beer, but have some blackberry iced tea with our entrees instead.

Afterwards, we take a walk around the mall. We don't usually buy anything, but it's fun to look. This year we noticed that they don't have much selection for china and crystal in the home goods section. I know that this is getting to be the trend as young people don't usually want these types of things anymore, but then Debbie and I decided that we must be getting older because we are now reminiscing about the good old days more often. And missing them.

I found the perfect pumpkin for our front step this year at Aldis! Less than three bucks, and it has the most wonderful stem, which in my opinion really makes the pumpkin. We'll see if the squirrels leave it alone.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty pumpkin! And the food, looks delicious!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!