Sunday, March 29, 2015

Project






I'm finally getting around to organizing 28 plus years of photos. I guess I wasn't the mom who got the baby books done. Probably was the mom who always forgot to bring her camera. But, I was a mom who got to see just about everything there was to see, and enjoyed every moment of it. Thankfully my own sweet mom brought her camera with, and snapped those pictures for me.

Photo storage boxes were on sale today at Michael's for $1.60 a box, so of course I bought several. I'll have to see if I even have enough as there are still more boxes of photos at Mom's house for me to go through. As I was sorting through pictures, I felt a surge of excitement as I remembered things I had forgotten.  I can't wait to get them in albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!