Sunday, March 22, 2015

Goodness











It feels like we're going through empty nest again. In fact, if it weren't for all the drama of the fur babies, I think I might go nuts. I'm sure this will pass, but in the meantime I think we need a plan to keep ourselves busy and entertained.

Today we went to Costco. I told Bruce that we were mostly going to just look at what they had. We ended up buying a roasted chicken and a yummy Apple Bleu Pecan salad for supper. They also had some organic brown eggs that were pretty reasonably priced compared to Cub or Target. Oh, and a pineapple. They even had whole lamb carcasses hanging in the refrigerated section, but we passed on those. We spent almost an hour and a half there, and I said maybe we need to do this every month or so, just because.

Cats and food, that's what it's all about these days. At least until we figure out what's next. Maybe a trip to South Korea to see Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!