Saturday, March 7, 2015

Family Updates




We were able to see Jake for a short while in between his trip to Missouri this past week and his dance competition this morning in Saint Paul. We went to dinner at Hurricane, and the boys got a little silly, talking about wrasseling and who knows what else. It's fun to see them enjoy each other's company even if I didn't understand the entire conversation they were having!

I've been able to Skype with Katie a couple of times this week, too. I admire her for what she's doing. I'm not sure if I would have been brave enough to travel across the world alone, and for a year, away from friends and family. I'm sure it takes a lot of energy to acclimate to such a change. I'm proud of her!

Bruce and I? All the animals? We're getting by, too. And spring is just around the corner, which is a very good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!