Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kids






All of the kids came home to visit this weekend! Jake had to work a long day at the Chinese restaurant, Katie needed to decompress a bit after her week of teaching kids science projects at summer camp, and Nick just wanted to relax in the cool of the basement. The rain finally stopped and the humidity went down, so I grabbed the opportunity to turn off the air conditioning and open up the windows for fresh air. The cats loved that.

Everybody went home today, and Bruce went fishing for catfish on the river with a buddy. I took advantage of the quiet and made another corsage, my new hobby. I'm thinking of opening an online shop, you just never know ...

And, the 4th of July is coming up soon, too. I'd better start thinking about the food. Of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!