Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Homemade Veggie Burgers





Katie came home on the bus from Memphis, and I decided to surprise her by making some homemade (vegan) veggie burgers. The whole process turned out to be quite fun, and I learned a little bit about what works in the blender and what does not! The burgers were healthy, with black beans and pinto beans plus oats, grated carrots, and onion. Katie also brought home a bottle of special BBQ sauce to give to Bruce as a Father's Day present, and of course we had to use some on our burgers.




Trisitin loves it when his momma comes home, too. He's going to be moving back with Katie as soon as they get situated in their new place in Duluth. I will miss little boy, but I understand that he's a Duluth cat at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!