Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend











It's been a full weekend. Both Katie and Jake came home for a little visit although at different times, and they ended up missing each other.

We drove up to the cabin for the day on Saturday, mostly to do yard work. Katie searched for agates and foraged for food, her new interests. She found some agates but no food worth eating. (I don't think I'd be good at foraging. It would be my luck to find a poisonous mushroom, eat it, and die. Best not to do this.)

Today we went to a graduation open house, and I made a berry salad to bring. I also made a huge bowl of tuna salad for lunches this week and grilled hot dogs for supper. Tristin drank the tuna water.

It was a pretty fun weekend, but I'm pooped! Back to the usual routine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!