Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!















After a stormy weekend, the weather finally cleared and we were able to have a Father's Day barbecue after all.

We had brats on the grill, and roasted corn on the cob in the oven (which was really easy to make and delicious), and of course rhubarb dessert and brownies. Mom brought the jello and brownies, and we tried out a new potato salad with baby reds and buttermilk ranch dressing.

Katie was still in Memphis, but she called to wish her dad a Happy Father's Day.

Once again, it was so nice for all of us to get together and as time goes on, I think more and more about how lucky and blessed I am to have all that I have. I love my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!