Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

I dressed up for Halloween this year. Mostly because we do it for the clients at work, but then it ended up being such a comfortable costume that I just left it on for the rest of the day. And when the little ones arrived for candy, it was fun to see their big eyes looking up at me! We had only about 16 trick-or-treaters this year, surprising, but not surprising. The trend seems to be less, but we did get quite a few new, young families in the neighborhood this past summer, and that was the surprising part. After the porch lights were turned off, we had a glass of wine, and called it a night. I guess Halloween is fun, even without my own kids around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!