Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wonderful Monday

It was Kate's 20th birthday yesterday, and Jake came home to celebrate. I drove out to Northfield in the afternoon to get him. (Which, by the way, was very good for me. I'm trying to keep my brain stimulated these days, and they say that driving to new places is a healthy thing to do in that respect.) We stopped at an apple orchard close to the college and bought a bag of honey crisp apples for Kate, some cider for Jake, and some apple wine for me and Bruce. Jake surprised Kate at the college as she was leaving her last class, and then we all met at the Olive Garden to celebrate! The Bergs brought a cake, which was delicious and had yummy bakery frosting. Bruce made Kate a stained glass ball and Jake gave her some roses. It was so nice to see them all, and then suddenly the night was over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!