Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch

While Bruce was working on the leaves up north today, I stayed home to get some things done around here. First task was to make some chili for supper in the slow cooker. I'm still trying to use up food in the house so I used the last of some pico de gallo in the fridge and some ground venison pork in the freezer. Three very ripe bananas found their way out of the fridge and into a loaf of banana oatmeal bread. Between the chili in the slow cooker and the banana bread baking in the oven, the house is smelling delicious! I think I might just venture down into the basement storage room (a scary thought) to look for more things to donate to charity, and I do need to run a couple errands in preparation for the Birthday Celebration later this week for Katie and Mom. I think the trickiest part of my day is Tristin, though. He's already been in timeout three times, naughty little boy cat.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh little boy! I can't wait to come home this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a sweetheart, even when he's naughty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!