Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lovely Sunday


It's been a lovely Sunday today even though it's cold outside. I was able to get out of the house and run a few errands all by myself which I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed. :-)

Target had all their packets of seeds out and I spent some time just looking at them. I think I might take a break this year from my container gardening, though. I sort of burned out last year with the extremes in weather we had and, actually, hardly any of my plants produced anything despite all my effort!

I did notice that Trader Joe's had some nice looking pots of basil last year so maybe I'll pick one of those up this year and call it good. Maybe instead of worrying about all my patio plants, I'll take lots of walks instead.

As for the rest of today, the ribs in the oven are smelling good. Chores are done except for making some more doggie casserole for Jessie. And I think it might be a nice evening for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!