Sunday, March 11, 2012

Liebster Award



This is so cool! Thanks to to Juggler at Juggling My Home for presenting this blog award to me ... I'm learning as I go, and it means a lot to me to be noticed for my efforts in blogging!

I'm going to just pass along the information I was given regarding this award. A Liebster Blog Award is given by bloggers who have been Leibstered themselves to other to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!
There are a few rules that go along with accepting the award:

- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the presenter who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the award on to your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

My turn now to pass this award on to other folks I see who are working hard in their blogging efforts.

Joy at Joy in the Kitchen. Not only do her recipes always sound delicious, but her inner joy shines through her writings.

Debbie at The Next Chapter In My Life. Debbie's love for her family is so evident as she talks about her journey to being Grandma.

EW at Efelants & Woozles. I am a little jealous of this gal's energy and creativity! Check out what she makes!

Mad Hen at Fluff and Feathers. Being the animal lover I am, how could I not nominate Mad Hen. I've always wanted some chickens and now I want a goat. :-)

Thanks, again, and here's to great blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!