Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Peepers and Tree Frogs

As I was driving home from work today, I decided to roll down my window and listen for any frogs that might be singing. It's still March, a little early in the season, but it's been an early, warm spring and I was hopeful. There's something that is just so peaceful and calming about hearing frogs sing. To my delight, I heard both spring peepers and tree frogs! And since there is only a small window of time that you hear them, I never want to miss it ... here are some links to listen ... Grey Treefrog and the Spring Peeper ...

I don't have any pictures to share this time so you'll just have to use your imagination as to what these guys look like.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Sandy...I'm glad you got to hear them. We have a frog that lives under our porch and I listen for him/her every Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!