Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Taking Time For The Season









It's been a fun week, meeting with friends for holiday lunches, watching corny holiday movies while wrapping presents, and just taking time to relax from all the hustle and bustle of the season. I have a new sock monkey ornament from Renee to hang on the tree! Maybe the tree will get decorated this weekend, but I haven't decided quite yet. I caught Minnie Mouse trying to climb up the branches this afternoon. She doesn't usually participate in all the shenanigans the other cats do, but maybe she's getting caught up in the excitement of it all, why not ...

We had our client party at work today. Chef John prepared an egg bake with breakfast potatoes, bacon and sausage, and fresh fruit. And pumpkin pie. It was delicious! Mona's husband, Jim, played Santa. It was a smaller group this year, but sweet all the same.



I'm feeling lucky this week to have so many wonderful friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!