Sunday, December 13, 2015

On A Roll







Time is passing by quickly, and the holidays will be here before you know it. I made good progress this weekend, though, and finished up much of my shopping, even the wrapping. I'm not usually so organized, but I wanted to devote my time next week to getting the house cleaned and food prepared before everyone arrives! And then not having to feel so exhausted when everyone is here.

I haven't been in the stores much, and I think that's helping my frame of mind. It's so easy to get caught up in the frenzies of the season, and I'm trying to be more mindful of the things that are most important, like spending quality time with the people I love. I did go to Barnes and Noble and had to wait in the long checkout line, so I did get to experience some holiday shopping.  :-)  I also found things at the thrift store and dollar store, surprisingly fun things. I need to remember this in the future!

I'm sure I'll think of unfinished odds and ends, but things are feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!