Monday, December 21, 2015

Four Days






Four days until Katie and Avi come home.

We now have a clean fridge and tupperware drawer. Yesterday in a frenzy of what must have been nervous energy, I pulled out all the expired bottles of who knows what, emptied them, and tossed them in the recycle bin. Then I vacuumed and scrubbed out all the shelves. I don't think our fridge has EVER been so clean and hygienic ... This morning I awoke to the sound of Bruce emptying out the tupperware drawer in quest of organizing matching lids and containers. Wow.

I think our kitchen should be in good standing.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited for you! I was just wondering, do the cats go after that beautiful bird ornament in your tree? I think my Rufus would scale the tree and have it down and destroyed so quickly...but then he is only 2 years old and still thinks he is a toddler. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you! I was just wondering, do the cats go after that beautiful bird ornament in your tree? I think my Rufus would scale the tree and have it down and destroyed so quickly...but then he is only 2 years old and still thinks he is a toddler. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should mention this, I'm now remembering what happened last year. There is another red cardinal ornament on the back side of the tree that was grabbed and chewed on last year by one of the cats, it now has a bald spot where the feathers were torn off ... and here I was worrying about Tristin almost knocking over the breakable Santas on the mantle yesterday ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!