Friday, January 23, 2015

Weekend's Here






The weekend is here!

It was such a pretty day today, with sun and temps close to 40 degrees. I stopped at Cub after work to pick up a few things, and of course I had to have some of their complementary coffee. It's fun to browse and sip, and I do appreciate it since not all of the Cub stores do that.

I've been chipping away at some piles of paper that suddenly appeared in our room the last week. Funny how that happens. I think it has something to do with being busy living life. Anyway, it feels good to get things back in order.

Debbie and I are going to meet tomorrow for lunch and window shopping at the General Store. They have so many interesting things to look at, but I'm determined to not bring more into the house. A bite to eat and hanging out with my good friend will be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!