Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Naughty



The kitties have been naughty. I've been doing my best to keep the chaos to a minimum with all of them in the house, but they out number us and it's a challenge. They seem like kids, acting out to get my attention.

Tristin is a big boy and has started to knock things over during the night, even pictures on the wall. Cleo bumps things over with her head and likes to chew. Pumpkin slips her paw under doors and rattles them. So peaceful at night when the house is quiet and people are trying to rest! I'm grateful for Minnie Mouse, who seems content to just watch all the shenanigans.

I probably need to cat-proof things even more. Box things up and tuck them away so the temptation isn't there. And maybe they'll all settle in as time goes on, I can only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!