Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lunch Outing








Debbie and I finally found a time to get together for lunch. When we thought about it, we hadn't seen each other since before Thanksgiving. A lot had happened during that time, too, with Debbie breaking her arm and healing, my kidney infection, and the holidays. We've been best friends forever, though, and it's always like old times when we do get together.

We exchanged gifts. Debbie gave me salmon and cheese that Bil had smoked. I gave her a bottle of Happy Wine and chocolate covered cherries. Then we went to the General Store for lunch.

We weren't planning on buying. We had browsed through everything, and were just about ready to leave, when I found a table runner that I thought might work for our bedroom dresser! (The lace one we've had for years has holes and stains, and I've been wanting to replace it.) I took a chance and bought it, and I like it!

It was a fun day.

We had some delicious salads, heart to heart conversation, and lots of laughs. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!