Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Clearing Out The Clutter




I'm not ready to give up on the clearing out of the clutter yet. I look around my house and see so much that I want to do! I have the thinking, but not always the follow through and this seems to happen more and more as I get older.

I do think it's helpful to deal with things on a daily basis. And it's also helpful to not be hard on myself so that I just give up on my endeavors. Once more, I'm going to try to have a plan with some room to be flexible.

This year, I'm going to try to collect the equivalent of a bag of stuff a day to get out of the house. I don't think I will count trash, but include things that I can give away to charity. I won't be rigid and say that the bag must be collected every day, but in the end it works out to be 365 bags in the 365 days of the year.

Will I follow through? I don't know, but I will try. Every little bit counts, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!