Sunday, January 11, 2015

Again




Last night when I was talking to Katers on the phone, it hit me. Hard. I know that she's been dreaming of going back to South Korea to teach, but now it's really happening. In less than two months! I think I've been in a bit of a denial as she has been preparing for her quest. She's been working hard, getting all the paperwork and interviewing done, even submitting fingerprints to the FBI and all that goes with it. I'm proud of her. But, this time she will be gone for a year. That's a long time for a Momma to wait.



Trisitin will be coming to live with us again. I'm going to have to do some serious crowd control with all the cats. Four cats? Yikes! But, I do love little boy. And it will be like having a part of Katie with us even while she is so far away.





I can Skype with her, and talk on the phone, so that will be good. But, I will miss having Momma ~Katie days when we watch horror movies on Netflix, and she makes me creations like the poached egg and kale breakfast pictured above.

I know she will do well.

2 comments:

  1. (((((hugs)))) Sandy...I know how hard it is going to be on you, I understand and am here for you friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!