Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a nice Mother's Day weekend. Mom and I did our annual Mother's Day lunch at Red Lobster on Saturday and we both had a glass of wine to go with our shrimp. Katie wasn't able to join us this year as she was busy finishing up projects and getting ready for finals at school. Bruce was pretty wonderful to me, though. He gave me some roses and put up a new mailbox for us! We continued our tradition of taking a walk around Lake Harriet, went to eat at the Mandarin Yang for supper (Jake was our server), and then Jake and Kate played Phase 10 with us in the evening. I felt loved and blessed. Things are now speeding up with prom and graduation approaching but I've decided that we will just roll with it all. I want to enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!