Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Another busy weekend, moving Katie out of the house in Duluth. I am feeling so fortunate that my dad had a trailer we could load up and park in the garage, ready to go for the second phase of the move in July. It was quite the job, but worked out just fine in the end. We were then able to spend a night at the cabin and do a little fishing, mostly catching large mouth bass. We had some pan fried fish and oven fries for lunch before heading back to the cities. Things don't look like they will slow down anytime soon, though, with graduation next week and now it turns out that we will be moving Grandma Gloria to the memory unit this weekend. I am thankful that we are able to be doing these things, although I probably need to remember to breathe once in awhile.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!