Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day

Isn't today supposed to be a day of delivering baskets of flowers to people? It didn't happen because we're in another winter storm warning, with maybe another 3-6 more inches of rain, slush, or snow. At the very least, it's cold. I wore my winter jacket to work again, and wished I'd worn a hat and gloves with the bitter wind. Maybe the storm will pass us by? I can only hope. The other interesting thing that's happening this week is Debbie's upcoming wedding! Bruce and I are going and so I'm starting to pack. It's been awhile since I've flown anywhere, and this will be good practice for me. Tonight I filled little travel jars with lotions and creams and I think I can fit all that I need in the one quart sized ziplock bag allowed... Flying used to be more fun, though. We didn't have to worry about rationing cosmetics and such, there was more space in the seating, and they gave us free food and champagne. I guess there's no going back to those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!