Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Feels Like Summer










We splurged and bought some wispy, pink flowers for along the front sidewalk. They're supposed to be hardy for our Minnesota winters, but we shall see. (A couple of years ago, we bought some Forever and Ever Hydrangeas and they ended up not living up to their name.) We also decided to split some of the Hosta I planted years ago along side the garage to use with the new flowers. I think they'll work out well!

The Fourth of July Holiday weekend is coming up, and it looks like it will just be the two of us celebrating. If we don't go up north, it might be fun to take a walk around Lake Harriet and grill some No Name Steaks. Maybe make root beer floats. If we do decide to watch some fireworks, we'll just drive down to the little beach close by as it won't be as crowded as elsewhere.

And, I'm hoping to hear more news from Katie soon about her flight home to visit. It seems like forever since I've seen her, and I can't wait to hug her again.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!