Sunday, June 14, 2015

Oh, Okay








The company that Bruce worked for was sold, and as of last Thursday, he is out of a job. I suppose it wasn't totally unexpected, just not expected to happen so soon. I'm a little surprised that we're not in a state of panic, but maybe as life goes on, we learn that not everything has to be a crisis. He'll look for another, but we told each other that this can be a practice run for when we do retire.

We went up to the lake for a night, and went fishing. Bruce caught a nice sized walleye and sunny that I pan fried for our lunch, along with a salad loaded with goodies. Later on, I caught a nice sized perch and large mouth bass. We didn't keep those, but it was fun to catch them all the same.

Jessie is giving us a harder time about eating. She is looking more frail these days, and I wonder if she is trying to tell us that her time with us is running out. But then sometimes, she'll try to chase after a squirrel.

So many things to just wait on, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!