Thursday, June 18, 2015

Update











I guess the kitties are feeling pretty relaxed in the house these days. We haven't been forcing them to be together all at the same time, but that's okay because I think four cats together in the kitchen at once would probably drive me nuts.

Jessie is sleeping more and it can take hours for her to eat. So far she does eventually eat, but usually only for Bruce. The process is exhausting. She doesn't seem to be in pain, but I've heard that dogs don't always show when they are. I hope she isn't, anyway. She still comes to my side of the bed to greet me in the morning and will give me a kiss when I lean toward her. Although she is changing, she is still so sweet.

We finally finished getting things back into the storage room, so the family room is back! That was a huge accomplishment, and will add peace and calm to the home. I don't think either one of us does well with chaos all around.








And here is a picture of the beautiful beans I used to make soup with. I added some bacon that needed to be used up, plus some Italian style diced tomatoes. I've been trying to make up a big pot of some sort of soup weekly, and it's been working well for lunches.





And … Katie is coming home for a visit soon, but more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!