Monday, December 2, 2013

Winter's Here

Snow arrived today just as I was getting ready to drive to my new Curves. Roads were slippery in spots, but people just don't seem to get that they need to slow down, especially with the first snow of the season. There were three accidents just outside Curves alone within the time I was there working out. But besides that, I think I'm going to like this Curves. People seem friendly, the club itself is quite nice, and it's only 6.5 miles from my house. Our toaster also broke today. I googled how to fix a toaster, but lost my nerve when it came to unscrewing it. I did try to blow out the crumbs with my blow drier (they say the main reason that the handle won't stay down while it toasts is because of crumb build up), but that didn't do anything so I just put it on Bruce's workbench and bought a new red one at Target, on sale for $19. It's still getting dark earlier in the day, and that makes it hard to feel much energy. I think my plan will be to have lots of light and noise in the house, and hopefully that will help the time pass easier until Spring comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!