Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Way Home

My drive into work this morning was beyond stressful and exhausting. Roads were icy and people were still driving aggressively. And I don't know if it's just me, but I can't stand driving when the roads are like they are today. I took my usual route into the city on Hwy. 7, and it took me over an hour to get there. It was a white knuckle kind of drive and I had to keep telling myself to settle down and not be so tense. Hah, like that did any good! I thought about it though, and decided to try Minnetonka Blvd on the way back. Much better! Since I end up only driving 25-30 mph anyway, doesn't it make sense to be on a road with a 30-35 mph speed limit? The roads were plowed pretty well and there weren't as many lights as I thought there would be. There were also plenty of drivers like me, taking their time. I have found my new way home! And my new way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!