Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday

I just realized that Christmas is less than two weeks away.  I have a few things done, but there's always more.  I have about half of my cards addressed, but then took a couple days off because of Grandma Gloria being in the hospital. (They kept her longer than they first thought, but it's looking like she might get to go home tomorrow.) Anyway, I found 133 (44 cent) Christmas themed stamps and since the price of postage went up to 46 cents, I went to the post office today and bought a bunch of 2 cent stamps. I felt a little funny about buying so many, but it didn't seem to faze the guy there and he said that they would ALWAYS be making more 2 cent stamps. So, now we know.



Since it was kind of a humble, quiet day, I thought I would post pictures of breakfast and lunch. Toast with peanut butter and cheese is always good as a first meal of the day, and leftover chili is pretty wonderful for lunch, too. Swedish meatballs and potatoes will be our supper tonight!  We lead exciting lives.  :)

I wonder if the rest of the cards will get addressed tonight.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!