Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Barbecue of the Season

We had a lovely day outside today and the temps were in the upper 80's. Bright sun, birds singing, it was wonderful. I decided it was time to pull out the gas grill and make some chicken! I had to clean off the spider webs left over from last season first and then it was good to go. For some reason, I have become the grill master of the house, but that's fine with me and, honestly, I think I do a pretty good job. I've learned that things turn out better when you're not in a hurry and you cook things nice and slow over a not so hot grill. Anyway. The food turned out yummy and we ate out on the screened porch. As we were eating, I looked out over the yard and saw that the rhubarb was huge! Time to make some rhubarb dessert, but not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!