Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rainy Day

It's been raining again. It's been a good thing, though, as things were starting to dry out. We've all had a lazy day, not moving too fast and just doing whatever. I did make an Aldis run to stock up on groceries and as always, I felt good about how much I was able to get for my money. I picked up one of their take and bake pizzas for supper tonight and I'm thinking that it might be a perfect night for just staying in to watch a movie or SNL. A quiet evening at home is kind of nice sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. So I take it the kids were not able to have their bonfire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, they did! It rained off and on, but there was some time in the evening when it stopped.
    They made s'mores.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!