Sunday, May 13, 2012

More On Mother's Day

It's been a great Mother's Day. It started with coffee and the Sunday paper delivered to me in bed, followed by Bruce making me a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Roses and a gift card for the A.G.Thompson House, our favorite Bed and Breakfast, was next. In the afternoon, we took a walk around Lake Harriet, and had a root beer float while we sat on the edge of the lake and watched the boats and ducks and people go by. And, I'm thinking that Lake Harriet is one of my favorite places to go. Dinner was grilled salmon, baked potatoes, spinach salad, and cake. We had gorgeous sun and a bright, blue sky.
And you know what felt really good? To hear my three kids tell me they loved me. :) I think I am One Lucky Mama.

2 comments:

  1. Love you mama! so glad you had a wonderful mother's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Katers. I am blessed to be your mama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!