Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rhubarb Dessert

Oh, my. This is a yummy one. After a very productive weekend, I made my first Rhubarb Dessert of the season. Tart and sweet, it is amazing. I will even share the recipe. Rhubarb Cake 4-5 cups rhubarb, chopped. 3/4 cups white sugar. (3-ounce) box raspberry jello mix. 1 box yellow cake mix. 1/2 cup butter, melted. 1 cup water. How to Make It Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an ungreased 9 x 13 pan, lay the chopper rhubarb. Sprinkle the white sugar over. Sprinkle the dry jello mix over that. Then sprinkle the dry cake mix over evenly. Pour the melted butter over. Finally, pour the water over it all. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until lightly brown and rhubarb is bubbling around the edges. You'll have to let me know if this is absolutely the best Rhubarb Dessert recipe you've ever had.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!