Saturday, December 31, 2011

Meatloaf

Before anyone gets too excited, I need to say that the meatloaf I made was for the dog.

I've been trying to simplify this dog food making business, and today the idea of mixing it all together and baking it came to mind. I thought I could just drain off the grease and evenly slice off the portions! The loaves are in the oven as I write. I think maybe I'm on to something big here.

The rest of the day has been catching up with things. The past week has been a bit crazy, and things like laundry piling up and groceries running low have occurred. It feels good to take care of the daily routine sometimes. Tonight will be any early New Year's Eve supper with friends, and then probably early bed, which sounds like a nice New Year's Eve Celebration to me.

Actually though, when I think on it a bit more, there will be friends of the kids over, so maybe not an early bed after all.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!