Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wedding


Courtney and Lucas were married today.

Courtney is our niece and I just love her. She is calm and practical and intelligent. She was also very pretty in her wedding dress.

This was actually the first wedding that any of my kids have attended, which seems kind of strange now that I think of it since they are pretty much adults. But since it was Courtney's wedding, I think it will be one they remember well.

After we got home, Katie needed to drive back to Duluth. Wouldn't you know it, her car wouldn't start ... the guys had to push it to along side the house and then Bruce ended up driving her back. I told her that it really was best that it happened here. Better than getting stranded on some road, hours away, all by herself, and in the middle of winter.

And even though the whole thing could be looked at as a big deal, I prefer to think that an angel was watching over her tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!