Friday, December 16, 2011

Malfunction


We seem to be having some malfunctioning going on in the house lately. Yesterday morning the house was cold when I got up, and upon further investigation, I found that the furnace and thermostat weren't working. I did think of batteries, and looked for some AAA's, but they were nowhere to be found. (I'm sure I just bought a bunch of batteries fairly recently, too. Where do batteries go.) I called Bruce, who was on it right away and by the time I got home from work, the house was warm and cozy.

So last night when I left for the orchestra concert at the high school, the lights on the tree were working just fine. They were off when I got home, but I thought someone had just turned them off. Today when I thought let's light up the tree, wouldn't you know the lights weren't working? I haven't figured out why just yet, but I have to say that Christmas trees are kind of sad when they have no lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!